Cable Carrier for light-weigth applications
- Mounting brackets not needed - all plastic energy chains are equipped with integrated mounting holes
- Inexpensive energy chain for light-weight applications
- Robust design
- Easy access by flap stays
- Extremely rigid and wear resistant
- The patented opening offers high rigid torsion behavior and comfortable handling in one
- Unique separation with the pinch stays smallest dimensions
- Smooth motion - no “break in time” needed
- Paper production
- Textile industries
- water plants
For more techinical information, download the brochure.
bending radii: 15 - 400 mm
inner height: 7 - 50 mm
inner width: 7 - 195 mm
weight: 0.06 - 2.7 kg/m
Long term temperature limits are between -20°C and 100°C.
The maximum travel distance is given by the arrangement and the load (weight of the lines). At normal arrangements
the maximum travel distance is double the free carrying length. Support rollers or similar equipment may exceed this
In gliding arrangements travel distances up to 100 m are possible (according to the application).
For longer travels see chapter on design guidelines.
There are no limits for the travel speed in general. But with gliding arrangements application specific influences have to
be taken into account.
There are no limits for the accelerations, in general. Limits may occure through the tensile stresses at high line weights.