Machine Roof Bellow Covers
The lightweight, movable folding machine roof cover can be custom designed for any size and most guidance systems. Engineered with a double fold unit for increased stroke, our roof protect systems can be manufactured to any dimensions to suit your application, helping to protect against dust, particles, and other debris from escaping or entering the roof of the machine tool.
- 2 ply, rigid polyester (PET) sheets with polyurethane (TPU) coating on both sides
- Temp. resistance -30°C (-22°F) to 110°C (230°F)
- L max typically up to 24 meters (78.75'), but can be custom designed for larger applications
- Standard fold depth 125mm (up to 300 mm maximum)
- Speed up to 90 m/min
- Acceleration up to 1g
- Transverse beams made of aluminum hollow profile
- White, translucent fold material provides an optimum brightness in the working area
- Slide way systems depending on requirements (rollers, gliders, slide ways)
- Motorized version for opening and closing (conforms with the EC machine directives)
- Individual folding segments are interchangeable
- Decoupling option for fast loading and unloading
We plan the folded bellow roof specifically according to your requirements. The implementation of the roof protect system can be done with the existing slide way or with a new customized slide way.